God is my provider today, tomorrow, and forever. Amen

God is my provider today, tomorrow, and forever. Amen

1 Like

Amen to this @SaltandLight! For my status today who is currently living on a day to day basis, being unsecured because of unemployment and no steady source of income this is what keeps me going. Today is just nearly enough, tomorrow is another problem to face, and forever seems to be impossible to comprehend but with God as a source of provision it erases all the uncertainty.

2 Likes

Very timely. A lot of people have lost their jobs, companies filed for bankruptcy, and many are still unemployed. This pandemic has really hit us hard, emotionally, mentally and financially. Let us all pray and believe that God will provide for us. Be grateful for everything He has done and given us. Despite our current situation, let us focus on positive things. Stop worrying and trust that God is working. God is the best planner and provider.

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. - Mark 11:24

@SaltandLight amen to this! My GOD is sufficient to all of my needs. I might get worry about tomorrow (honestly sometimes i get worry) but i believe in the teachings of apostle paul to the philppians as Philppians 4:19 says And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Just like HOW HE GUIDES the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea GOD WILL PROVIDE ALSO TO ME.

Hello, dear @SaltandLight
Amen brother! That’s what our faith led us to believe and to trust. And with that we can be sure to look on the future with an smile, because God will not let us down, he will always be taking care of us and guiding us through the uncertainty of the next days. Maybe we can feel desesperate or scared, but knowing deep down this truth is the key to getting up and continue living!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Thank you, @SaltandLight for sharing this message to us. Amen indeed. Many of us are having a difficult time during this pandemic and it leads to over thinking. It is very hard for us to let go of the worrisome thoughts but know that God has a plan. His plans are greater than anything. We should not give up in trusting and believing in the Lord. Let us strengthen our faith in Him. Let us focus on our present and try to do everything like Christ because He will provide for our future if we do our part in serving Him.

Amen! No matter how old we get, God will still be our Father. We never have to go through a season apart from his perfect provision. We never have to step outside of his leadership and love. He will always be our Good Shepherd. He will always be our Sustainer. And he will always be our heavenly Father who provides. Never doubt the goodness and power of your God. Rest in his promises. And continue to grow in your knowledge of who he is by resting in his presence. May you experience today the abundant provision of your loving, heavenly Father.

Hello @SaltandLight Yes! The Lord is our Provider. He loves you and He has a good plan for your life. He wants to bless you so you can fulfill His plan and purpose…so you can really enjoy your life. And in His Word, He tells us who He is and how we can access everything we need through Christ. The problem is, sometimes we miss out on what God wants to do in in our lives because we go to people, expecting them to give us what we need, instead of God. Now, God will work through the people He puts in our lives to help us, but we need to go to Him first and let Him determine the best way to meet our needs.