"God is not a man that He should lie"

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli

The catalyst to overcoming adversity and finding freedom resides in the ability to recognize who we are in Christ and let our words reflect His beliefs.
The Bible states that believers overcame the adversary by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. Rev. 12:11

As Christians, we know we can do no good thing without Jesus.
The blood that was shed for the remission of sin, is the same blood to help us overcome the world. Nevertheless, without a word of faith, Spoken by us, God is limited to what He can do.
He is magnificent, He is powerful.
But our words and faith have to line up with His Word.
Otherwise it is counterproductive to His vision.

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Joshua 1:8
It is difficult to comprehend that God will not override our words.
But the Bible states “God is not a man that He should lie.”
He will not go against our free will.

If we are believing for breakthrough, but we speak we are helpless, we will have what we say.
Let our words be a reflection of our faith, so God may engage the change we need in us.

1 Like

@Joel Yes, it’s true. God is not capable of lying because He is the reflection of truth himself. We are nothing without Him. There is no better life than with Him. I have actually experienced this. I was a different person before I learned to build a personal relationship with Him. I was empty, not even my friends nor my family or anyone can fill the gaps in my heart. I easily get angry and I always want to be alone. I was hungry for love and attention. But when I met God, my life changed 360 degrees from who I was before. I am grateful that He stirred my heart to allow myself to experience His love for me. And this post made me travel back to that time I was saved. Thank you.

Hello, dear @Joel
Nina always has great thoughts… This in particular shows something we forget about the Lord, he has a way for us, he has a path and desires for our happiness, but he loves us so much that he won’t force us on it. He will always be there for guiding us, but if you don’t want to follow him he won’t make you do it. That’s out of pure and big love! Because he gave us free will, so we choose to follow him.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@joel amen to this. we are nothing if we are apart from HIM. only because of Jesus we are alive, we are safe and we are saved. we christians must believe in HIM, as what Hebrews 11:6 says And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him