God is very real and He is always there

It may begin with a breath, a whisper. The still, small voice beckoning to draw near.
Not usually a demanding voice, but a consistent calling out just the same.

The air is always present, yet cannot be seen. But we can witness the evidence of its existence by hearing the sounds of the wind, seeing the movement of the trees. Our God is omnipresent which is always here, everywhere: continuously and simultaneously existing and attending throughout the whole of creation. Wherever you are, He is, with everyone, all at once.

We cannot conceive with our minds the enormity of a God Whose presence is always present.
But faith is what sustains us beyond what our minds can envision.

The Bible says, faith is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen.
But faith is the conduit to plug in to God.

Godā€™s Word states, Without faith it is impossible to please God.
The best way to believe is to not rely on our senses to prove God is real.

But just believe in our hearts. He is very real and He is always there.

1 Like

This is very comforting to ponder, the very truth that God is just one prayer away, one cry away, even one whisper away is in itself a thought that we can take whatever comes our way. We just have to believe that He is a God who loves us unconditionally and there is no requirement for us to do anything to earn that love. It is just by faith, yet we were sinners Christ died for us. God is real and He is just waiting for us to come to Him with humble hearts.

There will be times when our faith in God requires us to believe in the impossible. When I say impossible, itā€™s just like what happened to Mary who conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and Sarah, who at the age of 90 became pregnant to fulfill Godā€™s promise and oath. All is possible with God, if we put our trust and faith unto him. Though there might be a delay, but rest assured youā€™ll eventually get it in his time.:wink:

@Bestill God is still the best part of my life. Thanks on my community right now they help me to know God more and it helps me deepen my prayers to HIM. Anyways God is very real i know that he works on me every time he protecting us from evil and temptations. God is our Saviour i love how people in world praying right now we are all connected by faith. God Is Real and i feel him inside my heart, i have doubts sometimes on what his going to do in my life but i still continue to trust in HIM!! :point_up::point_up::point_up:

@Bestill This is very good thought for me ā€˜ā€˜God is very real and He is always thereā€™ā€™. I admit in myself that there are times, God tested my faith to believe in Him most of the time. Most common to us, as a person if our Family is involve especially the stage of Life and Death of a Family member we do everything for the sake of lives of our family and other people who have nothing or canā€™t pay the expenses for Hospital Bills, they tend to do things which is not right in order to save the lives of their beloved. Until time has come that they question God as they said ā€˜ā€™ God are you really real? If youā€™re real why you canā€™t save my beloved? In this stage of questioning God, is such a sorrowful. But it is right that we cannot conceived with our minds the enormity of God to us. Even in the most difficult times we need to rely on our faith to God and Believe in Him no matter what.

Hello, dear brother @Bestill
I loved you words, to really feel and have the faith to be sure of God is some of the best feelings you can have in your life, itā€™s a constant happiness from the very inside of the heart. Itā€™s hard to describe, but copying your words, as omnipresent is God, the equal of his love, and equal the feeling we feel from it. I always feel it, because when we think, hope or just want something, weā€™re praying to the Lord, we arenā€™t just talking alone. And I donā€™t have any doubt of it.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hey there @Bestill I strongly agree. Thereā€™s a reason His Word says ā€œBe still and know that I am Godā€ (Psalms 46:10).

Sometimes we canā€™t sense Godā€™s presence because thereā€™s too much of everything else going on. Too much noise. Too much confusion. Too many thoughts running rampant in our minds. Too much anxiety. But I do believe that God is always with us. He is present in silent. Maybe we donā€™t always understand His ways, but oftentimes, His works surprises us.
Whenever in doubt, I try to center my mind on Him and start to breathe deeply. Exhale the distracting thoughts and worries of the moment. Inhale a desire to know Him more completely and His peace. Afterwards, I always feel much better already.

Hello there @arrol, if ever youā€™ll experience doubt please bear in mind Jeremiah 29:11ā€¦ ā€œFor I know the plans I have for you,ā€™ declares the Lord, ā€˜plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.ā€ You might encounter delays, but rest assured the result is always awesome! :wink:

Hello there @Bhert! There are really instances in our life that we will encounter sorrow or pain, it is because God wanted us to trust in his ways rather than panic and lose our hope. Lets just strengthen more our faith unto him and believe in Godā€™s love. Hereā€™s a bible verse to ponderā€¦ Joshua 1:9 ā€œBe strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you goā€.:wink:

Hi there @Jeanā€¦Sometimes we experience disappointments in our lives. We are easily distracted by small things it is because our focus is not in Godā€™s presence but in the negativity in our outside world. If we encounter such things let us all remember Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.":wink: