God knows! He knows your needs,your struggles,your heartbreaks,he knows you need Healing not just physically but emotionally

God knows!
He knows your needs,your struggles,your heartbreaks,he knows you need Healing not just physically but emotionally…he knows your depressed and you feel there is no Hope… he knows about your addictions…but today he’s asking you to stop worrying about it all,he wants you to know that he is your hope,he’s asking you to give him your worries and your heart so he can come in and show you great and mighty things you never knew! In Christ we get a brand new start,all he is asking you to do is trust him wholeheartedly!
God bless you…

Mike Busler

yes

Judy Harris

I trust him. But sometimes I think he leaves me because of my mistakes, my backsliding, my addictions etc. why does he not remain with me?

Paritosh Christian

Thank you for the message you posted. I’m blessed.

Sharon Rose Sapine

Ok 2021 all year long this same posted theme has been posted redundantly.Time for serious minded posters to begin to post subjects for best thinking such as: Think on these Things Philippians 84, 8:5.What say any reader; writer?… See more

Bruce Marchetta