God knows me. God loves me

God knows me. God loves me. God helps me. God shields me. God teaches me. God heals me.

3 Likes

Remembering the bible verse of Psalm 139:1-6 .

A Psalm of David. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.

2 Likes

God knows every human being in and out. He knows our strengths, our weaknesses, our nature, and most especially our conduct. And that’s good, because He doesn’t just know us: BUT He has plans for us…Thank you for everything Lord, even if at times I forgot how much you love me… Thank you for helping me surpass every problems that I encounter. Amen.

Hello @SaltandLight
But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us! (Rom. 5:8). If you really want to understand love, don’t listen to love songs, or people who throw the term love around. If you want to get to the depths of what it means to love and be loved, look to the cross of Christ, because there God’s love came to mankind. The cross is the ultimate expression of God’s incomprehensible love to mankind. If you ever wonder if God loves you look to the cross. The cross is God’s way of saying, “I love you this much,” with his arms outstretched. God’s final words to us are etched on a Roman cross. They are blood red. They scream to be heard. They say, I love you.

1 Like

There is nothing–no circumstance, no trouble, no testing–that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment. But as I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no circumstance will cause me to fret, for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is that is the rest of victory!

I love this! Thank you, @SaltandLight! Indeed God knows, loves helps, shields, teaches, and heals me. This is how much the Lord God loves and cares for me, I am so grateful and blessed to have Him as my Lord and Savior!

1 Like