God loves you, the way you are

Poem from Simon Icke

Down, down I feel so low.
Trapped in a tunnel, with nowhere to go.
Cut myself off from all my friends,
I’ll work this out in the end.
Dark, dark that feeling inside,
Nothing looks good; I just want to hide.
There must be some people in whom I can confide,
Understanding friends, who are on my side?
One day at a time is what I hear,
No need to live life full of fear.
Do you really need that anti-depressant pill?
With hindsight every mountain becomes a molehill.
Don’t give in to this dark mood,
Fun and laughter can be your food.
Love yourself and say, ‘I am what I am.’
Ignore this hard world you know you can.
Just take the time to work this out,
To overcome a life full of self doubt.
God loves you, the way you are.
You are unique, you’re a star.

by Simon Icke UK

1 Like

Hi @Lydia God loves us with an everlasting love.

His love runs deeper than any love that we’ve ever experienced.
His love is indescribable and endless.
His love is everlasting and His greatness is unsearchable.
Nothing can compare to his out stretched arms.
His love will lift you up out of any pit that you may face.
His love will conquer every stronghold that you may battle.
His love will block any assignment, trap and snare that the enemy tries to deploy.
His love will lead you through the wilderness.
His love will protect you through the storm.
His love is marvelous and nothing can compare.

There is no mountain that can stand before Him. His love will crush every giant that stands in our way. His love plows mountains and is a weapon that defeats every obstacle. His everlasting love stands forever. -VKJ

Hello, dear @Lydia
Thanks for sharing this poem, very cute… It resonates with me right now, as I am having some troubles. I love this part:

Pretty telling, with handsight every problem looks like something silly, but to me at least, there has always been that constant of God, when dealing with them. I’m sure now will not be different, as God is by the side of his childrens all the time.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Thank you for sharing this poem, @Lydia. I have been in a very rough situation with myself. I have just a lot of expectations and I pressure myself too much. This poem warmed my heart and gave me a fresh breath of air. God bless you and Simon Icke for this poem.

Thank you for sharing this to us, @Lydia
We should always remember that God made us with love, with His own image and likeness. Every bit of us, He made special. It is hard sometimes but a little bit of courage will go a long way. Let us remind ourselves of what we are capable of. Let us thank the Lord for the little blessings we receive. We are His masterpiece! Let us try to let ourselves feel at ease and calm ourselves with His unending love and support. God is with us and He is merciful. Believe and let God take over your spirit.

hi @Lydia Jesus treated us His friends, you can count on Him, when everyone fails and left you He is still with you, He is faithful, He even gave his own life for our sins, that is LOVE> as what John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

God’s perfect love begins with faith. Upon receiving His gift of love, we can have unexplainable peace, joy, and confidence in the worst of situations. It’s often as if we can supernaturally feel His loving arms around us when we need comfort, protection, or feel anxiety. It is by God’s love that fear, worry, and the pain of rejection are removed; something that the unbelieving world cannot understand.