God wants those with a broken heart and broken spirit to come to the cross, don’t get stuck and follow Laws

The 10 commandments are the beginning of the Christian faith in the spiritual church which is founded on the rock, the cornerstone, the headstone. Which is the word of Our living God spoken through Jesus Christ and written by his apostles mainly in the Peshitta or “simple” Holy Bible. Many religions stumble on following laws and/or observing days like the Sabbath or Sunday. Therefore they follow things the can see or observed and deny the power of of the Holy Spirit that works through our minds and thoughts of his Written word. The Christian church is silent in this world, eyes and heads bowed to God as we read his word and listen as we look up to the skies and think upon what we just heard in his word. Do not be deceived by what humans call good or evil. ie Sabbaths or Sundays or what you eat. Only God decides whats clean or unclean. Have you not read… its not what goes into your mouth but what comes out.
The rock will either crush you or will break you. God wants those with a broken heart and broken spirit to come to the cross, don’t get stuck and follow Laws. God has said in the New testament…love our living God with all your heart, mind and spirit. And to also love the people you come across through the journey of the the same… or treat others like you would want to be treated.

Bill Davis

Are you saying God’s laws are irrelevant? You can deny the 4th commandment and keep any day, which most Christians don’t even keep a part of it, with shopping working, and entertainment. God demands obedience to His statutes and laws, which were in place at creation. The Churches today are so hung up on cultural, political correctness, and government mandates, and a fear of offending another religion, sexual preferences, that the true gospel of Jesus Christ and His forgiving love has been watered down to pacify all these groups. Peter and the Apostles when faced with the choice of bowing to political correctness or obedience to God replied “WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD rather than men!” Acts 5:29. Jesus had previously chastised the Scribes and Pharisees for disobedience to Gods laws and statutes. Mark 7:6-9 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Paul Taylor

We are not under the 10 commandment and the law of Moses. Christians today are under the Holy Spirit of Grace, which is the New Covenant we must be born of and obey

ShaNetra Kirkwood

If we follow the Spirit we will not commit the sins of the flesh

Lorna Taitano

Well written, let our God wash us from the inside and let us raise our cup high to the most high God Almighty! He hates the proud lovers of themselves who think they are somebody important when they are just dust blowing in the wind…unknowing of where they are going to fall after as God pulls his people up by the might of his Right hand or the written word he left for his true followers. Let the hypocrites fall like dust as we tryst and believe in the power of the Holy Spirit as we grab hold to it like a safety rope sent from heaven to guide us to victory!!!

Bill Davis

Faith and law go hand in hand actually.

Joleen Conners

The Ten Commandments weren’t given to the church. They were given to the Israelites before Christ came. Part of the Old Testament law. Galatians ( the whole book - read it )Main point is we are no longer under the law - but under grace. I would not say The 10 commandments aren’t the cornerstone of the Christian faith. Best example is We under grace are not obligated to keep the sabbath holy as the Israelites were . The Old Testament law ( exodus , Leviticus , numbers etc ) is over we no longer need to obey it. Do animal sacrifices to atone for sins etc . Christ paid the sin debt for us we are free from the Law.

Mark Buchanan

Well put, he’s leading me to so much importance in the he wants our love, obedience he wants to show us thru our love for him , blessings of promise I want nothing but to please him, he whispered that’s very important,

Tammy Burch