God will bless you today

Prayer from: JM Lopez Ocasion

God will pour out the rain today!
Receive the healing, financial provisions, breakthrough, better job, revival, wisdom, comfort, peace, love, miracles, and every good thing that comes from above. In Jesus mighty name. Amen!

1 Like

Hello, dear @Natalia
You don’t know how much I needed to see something like this… We go day by day, but just remembering God can give us a big smile, because he will always blees us! As he loves us too much! I trust him, and I know he will bless me today, tomorrow and the day after! And you too! Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Amen. I believe God will bless me today. Looking at the bright of life is good in our feelings. And believing that God will bless us will help to gain strength in our faith. Keep ourself positive to what we are aiming in life because when we are getting drain, the chance will not come up. We need to be brave because it is the way face the battles greatly. It is okay not okay because you will realize that life is not easy as you think and you need to get an inspiration to other people. It is a great help to be here because I see hope and I see God presence here.

Claim it! This is a reminder that while waiting, we also get stronger, wiser, braver and learn the importance of patience. Don’t waste your energy worrying while waiting because God is faithful to His promises and to His children. Everything that happened, and lead us to where we are right now, is a season of waiting and preparation. Better days are coming. So claim it and be ready to receive all the blessings that we prayed and asked for. Never give up. Don’t get discouraged. God will bless us today!

Hi there @Natalia.
Thank you for this. I really needed this today. During this tough time, we really need to have the courage and strength to face everyday with a smile. Even though we are having a hard time today, God will have greater things plans for us in the future. We should put our whole trust in Him. Let us do our best every single day because it will be worth it. Remember that God will be with you every step of the way. Let us remove all worries and doubts because God will bless us with what we need. Let us continue spreading His goodness and inspiring other people to do the same.