God will ease your pain

1 Like

Hello @Jenny Yes Amen God will ease all our pain He cares for your hurts. He pays attention. How comforting it is to know that the God of the universe is also paying attention to you. Knowing that God is for you will strengthen your trust in Him during times of hardship and the unknown
You are not facing these difficult times alone The Lord is walking with you every step of the way. He also gives you other believers to walk with.

Hello Dear @Jenny Yes indeed! If you are experiencing pain today please know that you have a God that cares for you and Jesus knows your pain. Your situation may seem impossible, but God makes the impossible, possible. No word from God will ever fail. There will be a day when pain, mourning, and crying will be permanently defeated. Let us then, brothers and sisters, operate in hope and complete faith in anticipation of that day.

Thank you for sharing this, @Jenny. Pain is never going to be a permanent part of your life. God loves you and God cares about what you are going through. Let us put our faith in Him because we knows that He has bigger and better plans for our future. If you are hurting today, God will ease your pain and something great will come. Believe in Him.

@Jenny Claiming this… claiming that God will ease all my pain. Right now, I do not know what to do, since I am one of the employees received bad news from our company. “Lay Off” But I know My God shall supply all of our needs. Christ is enough for me. I know that God’s plan for me and for everyone is the Best