Gods salvation plan

Is it true that we are saved by grace through faith.

Ok, so I think I’m saved… I understand that I’m a sinner deserving of hell and that god sent his only son as a sacrifice so that my past present and future sins would be forgiven on the cross. I know that nothing that I can do is good enough for god and I trust that Jesus will deliver me to heaven on account of his works. I believe and trust in Jesus as my savior.

1 Like

Your future sins are not automatically forgiven. We are required to repent and sin no more. There is no place where it says that we can continue in sin. Does this imply that we can defile our garments and have our name blotted out of the Book of life? As a Christian, While still going to church? Revelation 3:2-52 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Mike Taylor

You don’t think…. You’re sure about it!It’s not just saying it but doing it!

Melsii Hansen-Foliaki

Now work out your salvation with fear and trembling…guard it.

Tholsee Reddy

We are save by faith first

Kel Hansen

Yes one is saved by grace through faith alone. If we are justify by our good works than Christ sacrificial death is In vain.

Kihoshe Assumi

Yes, do you have faith to follow Jesus. To receive the Holy Spirit and allow Him to work within you. You must also confess Jesus as your Lord. This means that you give up your life, your ways and ask Him to teach you and guide you in all things. This is receiving Him as your Lord and savior

Bobbi Erben

Also wecan rest in his salvation works ,not our own works

Elsa Van Dyk

Amen and Glory Hallelujah

Maria Serrano

Ephesians 2: 8 & 9!

Bertie Gray

Be very, very careful of what you require for Salvation . For with the same measure you require it will be measured back to you.

Ronnie Fisher

Yes. You got the right gospel (1 Corinthians15:3-4). If you trust in that, what He did, then you are saved. Ephesians 1:13-14 (KJV) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.Colossians 2:13-14 (KJV) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you ALL trespasses;Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His crossSadly, many do not believe.

Vince Mehaffey

what do you mean

(Romans 6:2)
So, shall we then continue in sin that grace may abound? Paul replies with a resounding “God forbid”
In as much as we are saved by Grace,the bible without ambiguity states that God forbids it for we to continue in sin so that grace will abound.The moment you acknowledge your sins and ask of forgiveness genuinely,Grace will abound.
You have to live for Christ and not of the world but when we mistakenly fall as humans do,we can run to him.