Grave Digger I have lost so many friends, family and people I have tried to help in addiction. But God’s Grace helped me through it

Grave Digger
I have lost so many friends, family and people I have tried to help in addiction. But God’s Grace helped me through it.
I remember a funeral I did for a young lady I tried to help that was in addiction. The Lord had me tell her. That my face is sometimes the last face that someone would see. That I was trying to help. If she didn’t get help.
After I did the funeral. I stood by her coffin. Her mom was the last one to come up to her coffin. She cried not just because she lost her daughter. But she had lost two daughters to addiction.
Here I was at another funeral. When a man walked up to the coffin. It stopped the funeral. I could see he touched the coffin and it opened. The man simply said the word, Live. That person got out of the casket. Everyone was shocked. I knew that person.
It was me. Jesus was the one who touched my casket of addiction. He saved and delivered me from addiction. He stopped my funeral and put the grave digger of my life out of business. I’m still free today. He will do the same for you.
Never ever quit praying for your kids and grandchildren. Because Jesus is the only one can stop there funeral.
By
Paul Sweat

Paul Sweat

Jesus is LORD

Liban Happi Liban

Thanks for sharing!

Janemaree Baker

Thank You Lord Amen

Patty Mcneice

Amen, praise God!

Mary Tena Garner

Wonderfully penned Paul…thanks for this…

Colette Hegg

This is so encouraging

Phoebe Onyango

Beautiful

Joan Porter