Great testimony : homeless to helping others beat addiction

Today marks seven years of sobriety for me. All glory to God! The picture on the left is of me homeless, helpless and completely empty inside. I had no ambition except to get the next fix. I had been up for about a week on methamphetamine, been stealing money from a child’s piggybank and lying to everyone about everything. The sad reality is this wasn’t even bottom. I kept using for about a year, had multiple overdoses and eventually burned every bridge I had. God spared me many times just wanting a restored relationship with me. Finally in 2015 I’d had enough and that relationship was fully restored.
Now fast forward to the picture on the right where I’m happily married to my best friend for three years, have the most amazing seventeen month old son, get to serve in leadership in my church helping many men and women to find their relationship with God, restoring marriages, healing broken relationships and helping others beat addiction. God has allowed me to live so that I can inspire others that there is hope and healing if one truly seeks after it. I no longer inspire people to destroy their lives, now it’s walking with them so they too can live life to the full.
Psalm 119:2 NIV
Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart—

Craig Davidson

Great testimony Brother “with God all things are possible” God’s will be done Congratulations prayers for many years of love and happiness!

Mark P. Mullen Sr.

Praise the Lord Hallelujah

David Oliver

Awesome story!! I am a Christian and I work at a sober home helpings addicts get clean bc I lost a son to a heroine OD last year so if I can help just one person… but it’s actually been more than that by the Grace of God!!

Cj Ashton

A wonderful story of inspiration &restoration.We are blessed to bless others.May you continue with good work

Pessy Koikai

Glory to God for this miracle. We give him praise.

Gloria Blay

AMEN thanking God from whom all Blessings flow. Congrats on your belief and faith…

Debbie Deb