Have you benefited from the practice of tithing? I mean how does that benefit your faith, could you share something about it?

We keep tithing out of gratitude, not out of any desire.But I also believe that when we keep the tithe well, God will bless us according to the words in the bible.Have you benefited from the practice of tithing? I mean how does that benefit your faith, could you share something about it?

Actually, i cannot. because the tithe is not hard for me, i think i should give the tithe. Therefore, i do not think the meaning of it.

No. I do not tithe. Tithing was done away with when Jesus came.

We are to practice free-will offerings.

Many, many, many false teachers and preachers and pastors and “life coaches” like to use this Old Testament practice (which was part of Israel’s way of paying their taxes when God was their only King and the leaders were religious) as a way to basically reach into your wallet and steal from you.

John 10:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Parable of the Good Shepherd
10 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber.

So there is no benefit to the “tither” to tithe. This is the teaching of robbers and thieves.
If you don’t believe me, just look up the “net worth” of any major television preacher or evangelist coming out of America today.

There are good, sound Biblical teachers in America. But you won’t find them living in mansions or riding around in private jets. Why? They know the “tithe” was for Israel’s government of it’s people. In other words, these teachers believe in and live from what scripture says and commands.

False teachers use scripture to fleece the flock.

yes, you are right.

Amen

1 Like

Keep tithe is the very basic attitude to devote myself to God. If one day, I think tithing is not so necessary, I need to check my attitude towards to God. Something may be wrong with me.

We sometimes are difficult. But still trust God knows and still keep the standards. We gain strength through it.