Have you ever wondered whether you need to give up everything to follow Jesus?

Have you ever wondered whether you need to give up everything to follow Jesus? Do Christians Really Need To Forsake All To Follow Christ? Does Jesus teach us to sell all our possessions? Of all the most uncomfortable Bible teachings, there is one that stands out as being the most important thing any of us can do if we want to follow the footsteps of Jesus and his early followers. This teaching is so uncomfortable… so hated… so feared, that no church in the world today is willing to even recognize its existence. It is, without a doubt, the elephant in the Bible. Are you willing to hear this teaching today?
This video reveals what it takes to be a real follower of Christ and what Jesus actually taught on forsaking all. What are your thoughts?

Ryan Christian

The questionwe nneed to asking ourselves all the time.

Madhla Luan Jabulani

I love the message.

Madhla Luan Jabulani

How? I mean realistically?

Mary Farrar

Selling your possessions will not bring you closer to God in a bit. What is required, is FAITH. Need to see the whole NT in its entirety, not just separate verses. Entire Message of the Gospel is this: man can not save himself by any deeds of his flesh, neither can he maintain a salvation by such. The only way into the Kingdom of God is FAITH in the finished work of Christ, given to us as a free gift, not based on our works to receive it or to maintain it.

George Grant

Can someone tag me in this please so I can watch later once I’m free

Carlton Christian

Carlton Christian here is your tag

Joy Wright

God ask us to keep him the highest priority and to sacrifice ourselves to be obedient to him. He doesn’t say to sell all your possessions, but if that is necessary for you to do, to put him the highest position in your life, that would be a sacrifice you would be making. I would make sure that I knew it was me making that choice, people do foolish things and then blame God, for the choices they made

LarryMarie Gatlin Sr.