Have you seen or encountered an angel?

In a post in reddit, it asked if they have seen an angel, and I do I have seen one too. It was when I attended a Christian convention when I was around 12 years old, then the preacher prayed for our spiritual eyes to be opened, and as I was praying I saw an angel, it was really big and it is flying in circle while holding a trumpet during the convention, but I didn’t hear anything, I just saw it. Some people’s testimony from our church after that event is that they have heard a very loud trumpet sound, while other saw the angel like my experience. Have you ever seen or encountered an angel too?

1 Like

Personally, no. But, woah, that’s amazing. I haven’t experienced anything like that my whole life.

1 Like

I have encountered Jesus in the clouds as I road back home in the greyhound looking into the book of life is how I see it. I took this picture of the sky and when I went back to look ar it Jesus appeared to me

1 Like

Hello, dear @iona090,
I personally have never felt the presence or an angel around me. But your history sounds awesome. I have read that normally the angels appear to send or say a message, did you felt something like it at that moment? Obviously it doesn’t matter that you didn’t heard anything, but I’d like to know your feelings after that moment.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

As I can recall, as the preacher prays for our spiritual eyes to be opened is for everyone to be a part of the spiritual warfare that was about to come on Jesus second coming, the signs are slowly revealed, and the sins became from bad to worst. And they called us as the soldiers who will fight in the spiritual warfare against the sinner or something like that. I still feel the chills whenever I remember the really huge figure of the angel flying above my head.

That was amazing! In your picture, the light comes shining through the clouds as if it opened from the heavens to let you see Jesus. Thank you for sharing this.