Have you thought, Life is a blessing?

As a human we were born imperfect. We were born with problems facing everyday. It’s either family, necessities, financial, mental or spiritual problems. We woke up everyday to work. Work until we die. Does this make any sense? Life is harder than I thought.

2 Likes

@zayn22: For me, life is a blessing because I have my own family and I love them. Life is a priceless gift, that is why we have to appreciate every minute of it.

1 Like

Hello, dear @zayn22
Life is no black or white, it has downfalls and uphills, but that’s what makes it a blessing and an awesome thing. Everything is hard, haven’t you noticed that the things that are easy for you are boring? That’s why you got to make your life what you want to be.
Love and be loved, pray, eat, work, go out, sleep, etc. Do what you want to do and live happy, being sad because life it’s hard will not make you feel better. Remember even Jesus came to this world to die for us, if he gave us that chance how can we not take advantage of it?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

2 Likes

Yes, life is a blessing. God has given me a gift to do the things I won’t be able to do had I not have a life. Being alive with a purpose is a nice way to enjoy life.

1 Like

Life may be imperfect and hard in other times but God gave us this life, I am sure that it is a blessing given to us. Every day we were faced with different challenges but I’m sure that God won’t allow these problems in our life if he knows that we cannot handle it. Moreover, we are loved and saved by him from the moment we are born in this world.

1 Like

Yeah Indeed Life is a Blessing for me it is not a big question but rather its a statement.
I love the Lord how he manage my Life even though i fall at times his gracious mercy saves me. Life is a blessing when you wake up, God Wake you up to another day full of hope and full of blessings. We can do anything or what we want . Just keep in mind that the Lord our God is watching us Above There.

Yes, life is a blessing! It may have its ups and downs but for me, that’s what makes it amazing. How we stumble and learn, how we meet new people, how certain things just make sense. Yes, we were born with problems, but I think of them as challenges. How to deal with them may be a struggle but we are not alone, we have God with us. Every single day we get to be a better person. Every single day, something new happens to us, we might now see this at first but every day is a blessing and a miracle. Struggles will forever be there, but with God, all of these struggles will be worth it. To be alive is such a blessing. To live, to be who we are now, this is a blessing.

1 Like

I agree! Jesus Christ died for us. He endured a lot of things for us, for our lives. Things just got a little more lighter for us now because He saved us. Life is a blessing!

1 Like

Life is a blessing. Yes its true that we experience problems in our life but still life is a blessing we just need to hold on to the Promises that God gave us He is always there for me and you God is always there for you in your fight your not alone just trust in Him.

@zayn22 Its true that life maybe hard. Part of it is becoming lost. But it will always be a blessing. Its a blessing to be alive. It gives us a roller coaster ride of mixed emotions and experiences which shaped us and prepare us for even bigger things. We get to experience failures, challenges, hardships, pains and struggles but also happiness, kindness, love, friendships, family and God’s love. And each and everyone of us has a purpose in this world. Everyone we meet has something to teach or give us. And so are we. Calm your mind, You’re on on one else’s journey but on your own. Pace yourself and live your life the way you want to. Don’t let someone else’s idea of journey make you feel like you’ve chosen the wrong direction. Your life may look different to everyone else’s, but its yours. Live it to the fullest.

Yes life doesn’t make any sense… when we think of life as a man before the ultimate redemption. Life prior to salvation is really senseless when you come to think of it, can you imagine being alive for probably an average age of 60-80 years and die after that, isn’t that senseless. And when you recall your life, you spend most of it working. But when you are saved and redeemed by the blood of the lamb, your life will have a whole new meaning. Your life here on earth will be more colorful because you know that you are part of something big, living a life all for the glory and honor of God. And when it’s time for you to return to ashes then you will be more excited because it is now time to meet your savior. In short life is such a blessing when you have Christ in your heart.

@zayn22 True, we are born with challenges in different aspects of our lives. Living is a constant routine of work-life balance. Balance gives us emotional stability and happiness. Life is indeed a blessing because God always provides for us even without us asking. His infinite love fills our heart with joy that nothing can ever tear us apart.

@kianna: True! No matter how hard life can be, we must be thankful to God each and everyday for giving us a chance to correct whatever lapses and shortcomings we have… No one is exempted of problems and everyone of us will eventually experience it, all we have to do is grip tightly to God and ask for his help that we can surpass everything.:blush:

1 Like

Indeed! Problems are there to help us strengthen ourselves and make our bond with the Lord God stronger. Problems and struggles are nothing if we have a Lord and Savior helping us and guiding us.

Hello, dear @kianna
Thats why we must try to live a happy and good life following Jesus teachings, he gave his life for us after all… God, in his own inmensity and power made his son experience all human emotions, even death itself, just so we could be saved. Thats how much he loves us!
Life is a blessing we were giving another chance by the Lord.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Indeed sir @Luis_Ruiz! God’s love is unlike any other! Every waking day is a blessing from Him!

True dear @kianna. We encountered a problem earlier today, but I am glad that the Lord hears my prayers and the people who helped me to pray for my daughter too. God is really good, and when I am weak my God is strong…

1 Like

Everything really happens for a reason, we just have to see things from a different perspective. Our God is always with us wherever we go, and the people that also help us with our problems are blessing from God.