He Did It All for Me was written by Duane Allen and Sager Powell and was first recorded and released by The Oak Ridge Boys in 1970

What’s in Your Heart?
Matthew 15:17: Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? 18: But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19: For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
This morning, we are taken to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as recorded by Matthew. We Join Jesus as He is being approached by the scribes and the Pharisees who have followed Him from Jerusalem. They have been watching Him and His disciples. They have been looking for something, anything that they could question or make accusations about. They have seen that the disciples don’t always go thru the “ritual” steps of washing their hands before eating and they are asking Jesus why His disciples would not follow and keep the religious traditions. They believed that this was s sign that they were not as “religious”, “righteous”, even to the point to try and discredit them and the One that they followed. So, they questioned Jesus about this. Jesus replied that whether or not the disciples kept to the traditional method of washing the hands would not defile them but what was in their hearts. For in what is in the heart, v19, if it be evil thoughts of murder, adultery, fornication, theft, lies, blasphemy, etc. These sinful, evil thoughts coming from the heart, spoken of, acted upon, carried out are what will defile the man. As Jesus spoke of these, we shall see in later scriptures that these were the very things that even the religious leaders would no only be guilty of once but over and over again. Even when they sent the temple guards to arrest Jesus in the garden, they brought forth witnesses who lied against Jesus so that they could falsely accuse Him and murder Him upon the cross. Little did they know that even with the sinful, deceitful, evil heart, they did not put Jesus upon the cross for He was sent by the Father and He freely came and took my place upon my cross and suffered my shame and my pain and paid the price that I could not pay for my sins and set me free by His perfect and complete sacrifice. What was in His heart? Love, mercy and grace beyond our understanding, beyond measure and there is no sin, no spot, no blemish.
Today, right here, right now, as the Holy Spirit is speaking to your heart, He is showing you that you are a sinner in need of forgiveness, in need of a Savior to redeem you from the wages (penalty) of sin which is death. There is only one way of forgiveness and only one Savior and that is Jesus Christ our Lord. He sees you, knows you, gave Himself just for you. Will you accept Him into your heart this morning? Will you have faith and believe in Him? So that when our Heavenly Father sees you and looks at your heart, He will see the righteousness of His only Son, Jesus Christ. Will you believe? God’s Blessings.
Once a man whom we know as the Son of God
Hung upon a cruel tree
He suffered pain as no mortal man
He took my place, He did it all for me
When I step just inside those gates - those gates of pearl
And the master’s face I see
I’ll gladly kneel at his nail-scarred feet
Oh praise the Lord, He did it all for me
He did it all for me
Each drop of blood was shed for even me
When the savior cried, bowed his head and died
Oh praise the Lord, He did all for me
Oh praise the Lord, He did it all for me
[He Did It All for Me was written by Duane Allen and Sager Powell and was first recorded and released by The Oak Ridge Boys in 1970]
p.s. For all that are led to share these devotions, in part or whole, please feel free to do so.

Thomas April Maynor

Complete bullshit

William Frantz

Not necessary to make comments like this!!!

Betty Latif

HALLELUYAH

Ntombi Kunene

AMEN ALL PRAISE TO OUR MERCIFUL, GLORIOUS GOD.

Pam Turpin

jesus came here on earth for one and only purpose- to give eternal life to all who believed in Him and have faith in Him!

Oscar Nuňez

If you answer be warm for word bad. Don’t copy “Get Well Soon” matter bad time happen due death who blame in fb of comment it. Next time be take must important need know request accepted character sentence anytime

Rommel Cayetano

William Frantz , Jesus suffered and died for you. He loves you endlessly.

Carrie Baier-Kirby