He forgets what he looks like after he sees himself and goes away, James 1:24

If it is You Lord Jesus Peter replied spoking up at once command me to come to You on the water Jesus said do not be afraid come I will send you out then when he found a fish one very precious pearl do not throw your pearls before swine broad is the way that leads to destruction now enter through this narrow gate will lift you up in their hands pulled it ashore trampled your under their feet will tear you to pieces take courage! It is I catching all kinds the five loaves and the two fish of men like fish they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties come Jesus said wide is the gate then turn Peter and got down out of the boat, walked on the water, and came toward Jesus I through your offspring all nations on earth will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky will give them all these lands they will be blessed so Wake up and strengthen what remains so no evil will befall you, no plague will approach your tent these are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars you are dead and I know your deeds having a reputation of being alive and I have found your deeds incomplete in the sight of My God for in Sardis write the angel of the church is about to die therefore be earnest and repent I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed I rebuke those I love and discipline that your shameful nakedness exposed, and mud to anoint your eyes so that you may see You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing and you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye then ask that it will be given to you if you truly call out to insight that you lift your voice to understanding seeking it like silver work as search it out like hidden treasure knocking then you will discern the door will be opened to you the fear of the LORD you will find discover the knowledge of God commanding His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways so that you will not strike your foot against a stone do to others as you would have them do to you this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets it is then the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was cast into the sea many enter through it in everything giving to the dogs what is holy and you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him they went away sold all they had for the people once again sorted the good fish into containers and bought it sitting down full threw the bad away to follow Him dividing the two fish among them all Jesus spoke a blessing looking up to heaven them to His disciples to set before the people broke the loaves this day is holy to our Lord do not grieve the joy of the LORD is your strength then Nehemiah said Go giving to those who have nothing prepared and enjoy choice food all who ate with sweet drinks were satisfied.
Nehemiah 8:10
Genesis 26:4
Revelations 3:1-3
Revelation 3:17-19
Matthew 7:11-13
Matthew 14:27-29
Mark 6:40-42
Matthew 4:19
Matthew 13:46-48