He is the lord who heals us

1 Like

@Jenny i am a living proof the God is truly our healer. since i was a kid, i am continuously literally in and out of the hospital. He heals me not only to the physical sickness but also emotionally and spiritual sickness. i believe that soon God will heal our world. He is our Jehovah Rapha – Our healer
Exodus 15:26 I am the Lord that healeth thee.

When you are overwhelmed with health problems, bad news, or relationship struggles, the Word of our Lord God can be your source of help. Don’t give up! God promises greater things will come, a future filled with promise and hope! The Bible Scriptures will provide encouragement, strength, and comfort as you focus on God’s healing power.

Hello @Jenny Amen to that! Both sin and sickness came into the world through the fall of the human race. Therefore, we must look for the healing of both in the savior of the human race. God is as willing to heal believers as He is to forgive unbelievers. Know this; if He was merciful enough to forgive you when you were unconverted, He is merciful enough to heal you now that you are in His family!

Yes He is indeed the Lord who heals us! He sacrificed His own son for us all to be saved from our sins! At times when we feel like hope is gone, He proves us wrong. The obstacles in life that we must go through, we passed it all because God is with us every step of the way. He heals our broken hearts and fills it with much more love! Thank you Lord God!

So true that our father in heaven is our great healer, but unlike doctors here on earth where they are experts in their own field, for example we have doctors for children, for heart problems, for internal medicine, even for psychological problems. But their expertise are only limited to their field. Unlike our God, our great healer, where He can heal all wounds. He is an expert on anything we can imagine. He can heal physical sickness, and He can also heal our emotional wounds and brokenness.

Yes @Jenny. Thank you for sharing this.
God is indeed our healer. Physically, mentally, spiritually, or emotionally, God is always there to listen to us and take care of us. Let us all remember that God will always stay by our side no matter what we go through and on what ever decision we make in life. He will always make sure that the hardships we face in life will only be temporary. God will always be there if you seek Him dearly. He will answer your prayer.
Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”