He is the only one that cannot and will not fail

So many times we think we are to far gone for God, or we think we have to clean ourselves up before we can come to Him. Those are lies of the enemy and tactics to keep us away from God. No matter where we are or what we have done He is always waiting for us to run to Him.
Today is the day to lay ourselves down at His feet and allow Him to make us what He has created us to be. He is the only one who can clean us up and speak our true identity over our lives. He is our Creator and He knows exactly what He has created us to be. So many times we settle for a false identity because we have no idea who we really are in Him.
If you do not know who are you in Him all you have to do is ask Him. If you are distant from Him, call on His name. He will be right there to meet you! No matter what you are going through or where you are at in life He is the only answer. I have tried so many things in life and they all failed. He is the only one that cannot and will not fail.

My Testimony: Being Set Free From Mental Illness: Depression, PTSD, Dissociative Identity Disorder - YouTube
Fullness of Joy Ministry

Amen!! Father remember us as we navigate the tribulation. We know the tribulation has started due to the Corona Virus which was God’s curse that He used to strike the land. Watch this video and subscribe to the channel to learn more about these events that will lead up to Christ Jesus return. Is Corona Virus in the Bible? We will use the Prophecy of Malachi to answer this question. Is Corona Virus in the Bible? We will use the Prophecy of Malachi to answer this question. - YouTube

Ras Bayles

Amen! Thank you, Lord, for your endless love

Rose Starck

Thank you Lord

Mary Bentel

Excellent <thanks inspiring<<AMEN

Russel Foster

Thanks tonight I needed to be reminded.

Mary Carson

Thank you my Lord. And heavenly father.

Christine Frame

Amen Thank You Jesus…