He loves you so much He freely gave up His life for you on the cross!

Sharing the love from our garden! Jesus said “Love one another”. He even commands us to “LOVE our enemies”! (Matthew 5:44) Who then is there NOT to love? Nobody! So important to keep these precious words of our Lord Jesus in our minds at all times. We heard recently about an Australian woman bashing someone from China because of the Corona virus. Seriously?

There is only one future for this world and that is to come with Jesus. If everyone in the world really obeyed His command to “Love one another” and to love our enemies, who could be fighting any more? Coming with Him every day helps to move away further and further from hatred into an eternity of love.

He truly is “THE WAY”! Interesting that after Lord Jesus ascended into Heaven, there were Jewish Christians who called themselves “The WAY”. Jesus said “I am THE WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE”. It is so amazing to realise that He IS the WAY. He set us a huge example as to the way to behave. Are we to fall into the “ways” of the world or are we to follow “the way” which is Lord Jesus?

Of course as Christians we are to come with Jesus. The commands He has left us are not necessarily easy to follow, however we can ask Him to help us any time. We also have the Holy Spirit to guide us and help us. Any time you are feeling angry, sad, disappointed, furious or filled with hatred, you can say in your mind “Lord Jesus please help me” and He will! He has NEVER let me down, ever!

I pray for your faith to be growing in this difficult time for the whole world. Always remember to ask Lord Jesus for His love and help. There is a strong expectation from Him though. He says that anyone who “believes” in Him will be saved. (Mark 16:16) However He also says that those who do NOT believe in Him stand “condemned”. How important is it to truly believe? I say to people that it is a “full time job” to be a Christian! Jesus says “If you love me you will obey my commands”. (John 14:15) What happens if we don’t obey His commands? Is He saying if we don’t obey His commands then we don’t really love Him?

What are His commands? You can ask Lord Jesus to help you and guide you every day. It is important to talk with Him personally so you get to know Him more and more intimately, so you truly know where you stand with Him. If you are afraid, ask Him to help you over come your fear. He says that anyone who hears His words and “obeys them is like a man who builds His house upon the rock” and when the storm comes the house stands. (Matthew 7:24)

The opposite is true if you hear the words of our Lord Jesus and don’t obey them! So it is really one hundred percent up to us in the choice we make to obey or not to obey! Very important choice! Keep asking Lord Jesus to help you. He loves you so much He freely gave up His life for you on the cross! The HUGE thing is though that He came back from the dead!!!LIVE FOREVER IN THE VICTORY HE WON FOR ALL OF US!!! God bless you. Spread the LOVE of JESUS everywhere!

2020-04-22 093553

As the passage says “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love” (1 John 4:7-8). If you open your hearts, the Lord will grant you everything that your hearts desire and it will gonna change your life forever. All you have to do is follow his commandments, and trust him to guide you all through out your way.

Thank you for your Wonderful word. love you Jesus from my heart, because you loved me first. You meet my every need, and quench my every thirst! Hold fast my heart to the one who gave his life for me, Rejoice because he has loosed the chains, and set this captive free! Thank You Jesus.

The greatest love of all, there’s no one can love the way God has proven his love to us. He gave his life to us even we are sinners. We are not deserving but still jesus choose us and gave us freedom. I’m so thankful for his unconditional love towards us.