He will direct you and crown your efforts with success

Proverbs 3:6 Living Bible (TLB)
In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

2 Likes

Put God first. This means that we should submit to God’s ordinances. By surrendering to him and living by His standards. Putting God first is placing him above everything else. We let him be in charge and take control over our lives. Yes we make our choices but only God knows his plans for us. When we seek God’s direction, we should obey his commands. Believe that one day everything will fall into places. This means trusting God and have faith in everything He does. We should trust the process and be ready to receive the fruits of our labors.

This is a very timely memory verse. To acknowledge the Lord is to know Him and to have intimate fellowship with Him. It is to trust what He says, believe His word and obey what He commands us to do. It is to abide in Him and depend upon Him alone. It is to walk in spirit and truth, to grow in grace, to be ready to listen to His guiding voice and to follow His lead.

Put God First. With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen! You can’t believe in your dreams if you don’t believe in the giver of the dreams. In all things, put God first.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Thus picture is exactly what I have been doing in my life on recent times… Putting God first is the way of living and the way to maximize success (of course, with thing that are of the path God choose you). I have noticed that, when thinking, “does this makes the Lord happy?” if the answer is yes, I do it inmediatly and everything starts going well for me, and the contrary happens when the answer is no. It’s not a punishment of the Lord, it’s just the showing that what we are doing is wrong or bad and it doesn’t even need his direct actions. By acting by the Lord guide, we will be victorious and happy! He has a path chosen for each of us!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

A very big amen to this, indeed if we put God first then all our efforts will not go to waste. It is God’s promise to us and His promises are always true, He never lies. Not just that, if we put God first in our lives He will not just make everything in our life in order, but He will also reward us for doing so. That’s why we are so fortunate to be loved by our Father in Heaven.

This is an awesome scripture. I love it.
Here is something else I would like you to read and please comment something positive.

Good is so good all of the time. God loves us and wants the very best for all of his children and those who choose not to believe or worship him.

No matter how hard you try in whatever it is you are doing, it is still not enough if you do not ask for God’s help or if you do not put Him first. God gives direction in our lives and goals. I have seen how much I have improved in the things I do the moment I let God take over.

True dear @kianna…I should redivert my thoughts to positive ones everytime I will feel lost and trust him to guide me along the way…I may be in dark times most of the time this past few days, but I should have the fighting spirit like you dear!:blush:

1 Like

This is definitely important! We should lift up to God everything we do everyday. God is always watching over us and planning our future. We should do our part in trying to make our lives better and His blessings shall follow. Let God take over and guide us to the right path.

@MakkaPakka it may be hard sometimes to stay positive, so whenever you feel very down, just pray and cry to the Lord. It really helps! God bless you! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks dear @kianna…that is only my weapon everytime I feel down…prayer…I don’t have any outlet so I seek God first, cry out loud and read books after… I keep praying that everything will be fine soon…

1 Like

Don’t you worry, @MakkaPakka, better days are coming! :blush: :yellow_heart:

Indeed that “God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.”
Do this thing and success will come. Trust Gods Plan he knows the best.
I believe in the saying " Do your part and God will do the rest."
Technically do your best and God will help you or assists you.