Heart touching video - Dad and his daughter

Heart touching video - Dad and his daughter

Daddy is the sweetest daddy… He is my superman, but he lies… because he loves me. I love daddy.

1 Like

This made me cry. I am a father of three and I love nothing more than being a father. It’s true, we lie sometimes because we want our kids to be happy. My children are teenagers now and I don’t “lie” to them anymore. My wife and I agreed to let them into the family problems so that they could share and contribute. They know what to pray for and know that we, their parents are only humans, and know that our family relies on God.

This video really touched me. I don’t usually watch “shared” or “forwarded” videos. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

This brought me to tears. The story is really amazing and heartbreaking too. Sometimes our fathers or our parents wants us to see them as hero. They will do everything for us to be happy. They would sacrifice everything for us. Even if the truth is, they lie to us about how they really feel, how tired they are, with empty stomachs and empty pockets. That even things are difficult, they will endure all the pain so they can feed us and provide us with everything we need. They don’t want us to see them in pain so we will not be worried about them. Their love is really unconditional. I missed my parents so bad :frowning_face:

1 Like

I already know this video before.
it’s a happy and sad story.
As a man you are doing your best to make your family be proud of you. Even though you are dying inside. its hard to tell them the truth that you are a simple man not a professional one.
I think the lesson here also is be proud of what you are doing because your family will appreciate that because your are doing your best.

Watching this video made me cry :pensive:…I remember my Dad wayback when my 3 siblings are sent in Manila for college and I am the one left with them…Whenever my sisters will ask for their allowances, my parents will hurriedly sell our pigs, cows, and goats and then tell me we still have enough money and we will not starve…but the truth is all our supplies are running out and that is the reason why they wake up so early to find for more resources… my salute to all the parents out there!

I love this short film! I have watched this before and until now, it still makes me cry very hard. Whenever I have like an acting activity in school and I have to cry, I always think of this video. I don’t have a very wonderful bond with my father, so whenever I see videos of a father and daughter/son, I just cry hard. I remember all of the sacrifices my father took just to feed us and take us to school. :frowning:

I can relate to this one dear @kianna…When I was a kid, I seldom see my dad in the morning because he wakes up 3am in the morning to go to work…sometimes he comes home late and I am asleep…but I never forget all the hardships we’ve been through just to sent my 3 siblings in Manila for college…I am glad that we surpass all the hardships as a family despite all the things we encounter.

1 Like

I have watched this before and it really made me cry so much. The story in this video made my heart happy and sad at the same time. Some parents will really give everything for their family in order for them to be happy.
Let us all pray for our parents and for all the parents working hard for us to have a comfortable life. We salute them and may the Lord give them strength!

1 Like

Hi, @MakkaPakka! Awwee, I salute your father, he is such a hardworking person. Three in the morning is very early, wow. A father’s sacrifice and hard work will truly remain in his children’s hearts! :blush:

Yes dear @kianna…even today that he is already running 72 years old, he still plants vegetables in his garden to supply for our family… He sell some of it in our neighborhood too…he is truly my perfect definition of hardworking guy…and I salute him for everything he has done for us, from small to big things…

1 Like

Thank you for this video I remember my Father in this video it is the duty of the father to give his child a good chance. When my dad did not hold my hand, he had my back. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me

Seeing this video reminds me How God is so Good to me even I make mistakes He is there for me and never leave me He teach me how to be a blessing to other and guide me whatever decision I make he protect me everytime and everyday I feel his presence. I thank God for loving me.

@MakkaPakka that is truly amazing! I can really feel his care, dedication, and love for you and your whole family.