Heaven is real?

Some would say heaven and hell doesn’t exist. So I would like to hear it from you guys. Your opinion is a must. Like do angels and lucifer allies exist? is black represent satan and white represent our God?

1 Like

Hello, dear @zayn22
In my own opinion, the common depictions of heaven and hell, angels and lucifer fighting are a bit of misconceptions. Motivated by our lack of imagination for some things and a lot of it for others. The Lord, God, our Father is over all that, he’s our creator, and we’ll probably never understand at the fullest what comes next. The only way is being there. Also colors are just colors, it has nothing to do with anything.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

The representation of symbolics such as black and white does not really appeal to me, because no matter what, it is just colors, however the scripture mentioned a lot of about heaven in which I do believe it exists.

John 14:1-3
Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

and

Luke 23:42-43
Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”