Hebrews 10:15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says:

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Very truly I tell you,“ those who spare the rod hate their children, but those who love them I have set you an example that you like living stones, you also are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing and they will do even greater things than these, Do you still not understand? Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.” At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. “Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.” Don’t you remember the five loaves this is the covenant for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. Therefore go start children off on the way they should go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and even when they are old they will not turn from it because I am going to the Father for you should do as I have done through Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 13:24
Matthew 28:19
Proverbs 22:6
1 Peter 2:5
John 13:15
John 14:12
Matthew 16:9
Matthew 25:1,2
John 2:19
Hebrews 10:16
Jeremiah 31:33