Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of the One who holds the sharp, double-edged sword. He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you, because some of you hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to place a stumbling block before the Israelites so they would eat food sacrificed to idols and commit sexual immorality. Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! Pharaoh said, “Who is the LORD, that I should obey him and let Israel go? Who is the Almighty, that we should serve him? What would we gain by praying to him?’ I do not know the LORD and I will not let Israel go.” Though you already know all this, blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. Your wickedness only affects humans like yourself, and your righteousness only other people. He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth.

Zechariah 4:2
Matthew 15:24
Jude 1:5
Exodus 5:2
Job 21:15
Acts 5:29
Isaiah 43:6
Revelation 1:3
Psalm 8:4
Luke 6:46
Revelation 2:12-14
Job 35:8