Hebrews 3:15 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion."

A worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH)

“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved this voice was for your benefit, not mine. The Spirit gives life; “I am the way and the truth and the life. Jesus said the words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. No one comes to the Father except through me again he appoints a certain day, Today,” saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted, Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.” In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, the flesh counts for nothing Jesus answered, do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”Jesus turned and said "Get behind me, “Satan! to Peter you are a stumbling block to me.

Hebrews 4:7
Hebrews 1:1
Hebrews 13:2
Matthew 16:23
John 12:48
John 6:63
Isaiah 65:1
John 14:6
John 12:30
2 Timothy 2:15

images (51)