Hello, I would love for someone to share with me why they are Christian?

Hello, I would love for someone to share with me why they are Christian?

Malik Cale-Carr

I am a born again Christian, only because God touched me and allowed me to have a relationship with Him. I know 100 percent, that I do not deserve His grace. I know that even though saved God sees my sin. If God did not touch me, I know there is no pra… See more

Todd Shields

Only way we can be one is because God the father brought us to believe on the son

Dallas Desarmia

Because I love Jesus and he loves me and I look forward to being home with him someday

Katherine Houser

I thank God because I was a lost sinner on my way to hell and separation from Jesus…and My LORD JESUS decided l was worth looking for and that is all I need to know a man looking for a lost hurting soul like mine… a gentle kind and loving man wit… See more

Linda Rivera

A friend took me to church. and i just new what was missing in my life. I felt so at home there. became a born again Christian and got baptized in Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The best decision i made in my life to make Jesus Lord in my life.

Rosemary Lange

When you are a Christian, you know in your spirit that you are eternally secure and cannot believe the person you used to be before the born again spirit experience. I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise my relationship with Jesus , hopefully even to t… See more

Christy Dillon