Help me to cut loose of things that are in the way

How long has it been since you talked with the Lord And told Him your heart’s hidden secrets?
How long since you prayed? How long since you stayed
On your knees ‘till the light shone through?
How long has it been since your mind felt at ease?
How long since your heart knew no burden?
Can you call Him your friend?
How long has it been since you knew that He cared for you?
How long has it been since you knelt by your bed And prayed to the Lord up in heaven?
How long since you knew that He’d answer you
And would keep you the long night through?
How long has it been since you woke with the dawn And felt that the day’s worth the living?
Can you call Him your friend?
How long has it been since you knew that He cared for you?
O LORD, there is too much time that goes between us talking. Not Your fault but mine. I let to much get in the way. Press upon me the desire and need to call upon You morning, noon and night. As Daniel prayed three times a day, so help me to do the same. As Jesus would go off in the night alone to talk to You, wake me in the middle of the night and put someone on my heart. Burden me LORD for the lost, burden me for the backsliding Christians. Burden for those that are hurting, mourning and walking in darkness. LORD give me eyes to see what You see and a heart to feel what You feel.
LORD help me to encourage my brothers and sisters to look to You. Let my words cause them to smile and glorify Your name because they had a good thought, maybe a promise come to pass by You.
LORD forgive me and search my heart and remove pride that You find. That is my biggest problem is pride and I try and I try not to have pride but it appears with the simplest of things. Make me humble and grateful for all Your many blessing You give me. And cleanse me of any evil thoughts or wickedness that may flash before me or in my heart. LORD I need You and want to be closer to You. Help me to cut loose of things that are in the way.
In Jesus name Amen

Steven Richardson

Amen…

Deity Emmanuel Idemudia

Over that song. Amen

Marilyn Dollins

Amen!

Steven Basan Faunillan Phillips

Thank you Jesus for always being there Amen

Kathy Queen

This morning

Scoop Mendenhall