Help me understand the holy trinity? It’s a confusing concept for me

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me understand the holy trinity? It’s a confusing concept for me.

Jennifer Englehart

There is only one God. There are three distinct Persons in God, each of whom is God. God the Father is God. God the Son is God. God the Spirit is God. God the Father is not God the Son. God the Father is not God the Spirit. God the Son is not God the S… See more

James McNair Brown

Think of it this way:You are your body, your word, and your breath. You are a three-in-one, a triune, entity. You were made in God’s image. God is a three-in-one, a triune, entity. He is God the Father (body), God the Son (word), and God the Holy Spir… See more

Peter Wood

There is no triune God in all of scripture. The God of The Bible is singular, SELF-existing and a “He”, NOT a “they”.

Kimberly Hervé

Think of God as an egg you have three parts to an egg you have the shell which represents Jesus you have that egg white which represents the Holy Spirit and then you have the yolk which represents God the Father that’s the best I can explain 3 in 1 have a blessed day

Dale Strickfaden Jr.

You ask one of the hardest questions to answer, because it’s such a mystery God expresses Himself in three methods, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Why three? We don’t know. Trinity simply is a theological word to reference these three expressions.

Micki Shilvock

When we accept , receive and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ he gives us the Holy Spirit to dwell in us. We can grieve the Holy Spirit or be filled with the Holy Spirit. He is a person that dwells in us. Numerous times in the scriptures he is addresse… See more

Kathy Vespa

God created all that there is in Heaven and on Earth (Father). God walks with us on earth as a Son of God to understand being like those He loves (Son), and God dwells in our spirits with His power and Spirit (Holy Spirit).

David Lanham