Help out a fellow believer!

Calling all fellow believers for your help!

I was fired last week for refusing to take a sexual harassment training course at work. My issue was that the course was pushing a certain ideology as fact that I, nor many of my fellow co-workers agree with. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions on the matter, and I try to make it a point to treat everyone with dignity and respect regardless of their personal opinions or situations. I am not looking for any political, or scientific debate, only help from a community of believers.

Rather than be beholden to another corporation that may or may not respect my religious or moral convictions, I will try to expand my hobby business. I do not ask for charity, only a minute of your time. I make small leather goods (mainly bookmarks) that I sell on Etsy. I sell a few hundred dollars’ worth a month during most of the year, only a fraction of my previous wage. And I have a mess of girls that I am raising. If you could please take a look and see if you are interested in anything, I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to share my page with others who may be interested. Custom design requests are welcome. My shop can be found at:

Thank you all so much for your time and God bless you all!