Hey guys, Im looking for interesting historical facts that prove the divine origin if the bible

Hey guys, Im looking for interesting historical facts that prove the divine origin if the bible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

David Dziura

Historical Fact: 25 years ago, I was the absolute vilest of sinners on his way to Hell for eternity. Through the Word of God, I have been radically transformed into a child of God. The life I wanted to bring to a violent end has become an adventure on … See more

Lance Carter

One of the greatest proof that the bible is 100% true and correct was the dream of king nebuchadnezzar in the Book of Daniel regarding a giant statue…happened HUNDREDS of years before, prophet daniel had no way of knowing who was alexander the great,… See more

Oscar Nuňez

Good luck with that. There will be those who try and convince others that there is proof and thus expose only folly. There can never be proof of God. Since the dawn of mankind they have never found one bit of evidence in what all religions refer to as God.

Jeffery Blakeley

The world is about to fall into sudden destruction. And will never go back to what you or anyone thought as normal. The days will get continuously worse until the 2nd and final coming of the true Mashiach. Those who don’t believe will believe the lie o… See more

Tavia Cook