Hey- something wonderful happened

Hey- something wonderful happened. I moved into my current apartment only to find there was an extremely evil presence in the complex. I have been doing spiritual warfare over the apartment since I moved in and praying for the salvation and deliverance of all the tenants, I plead the blood of Jesus over my apartment, my building, and the entire complex every morning when I wake up and then pray for the tenants here. This morning I told God I invited His presence into the apartment, and the presence of God fell and the evil spirit was ejected from the apartment! My apartment is nice and peaceful now! I am honored to have His presence here!

Dave Darling

Praise the LORD! Thank YOU JESUS! This is awesome. May everyone in that apartment building feel the PRESENCE of the LORD. May every person come to know the LORD whoever doesn’t yet. Awesome testimony. Glory to GOD.

Debbie Dunphy

Praise God… God is good. Lord protect every single one of us from evil each and everyday. We serve You and Your God Almighty and We thank You for giving Your life to all of save ours. God bless each ome who is reading this and watch over them and protect them… In Jesus Name We Pray AMEN and AMEN…

Nelson Martinez

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING. GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ASK. I KNOW HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. HE HAS ANSWERED PRAYERS FOR ME AND FOR MY HUSBAND. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A MORE CARING AND LOVING FATHER. LOOK AT THE CROSS. LOVE IS. LOVE DOES. THAT IS MY FATHER GET TO KNOW HIM. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

Anna Sue Lorenzo

Glory Hallelujah Praises to His Holy Spirit.

David Harrell

Yay all praise and glory given to our Mighty King in heaven He is MIGHTY!!!

Ariel Reynolds

Hallelujah praise The Lord Amen

Lilian Feeney

Amen, praise the Lord! I’m happy for you

Sherri Bible