Hi guys. I went through a difficult time these last few months

I got IBS and Acid reflux. According to the medical world these 2 symptoms are permanent but i know my Jesus is Greater than that and i can and will be healed. He died for that. Please pray and agree with me so that the healing that allready took place on the Cross will manifest in my body.

I pray for your abrupt total healing Jean. Father God, we lift up all those who are facing illness today. We ask that you would bring healing, comfort, and peace to their bodies. Calm their fears and let them experience the healing power of your love. In Jesus name…Amen.

Heavenly Father, It is so hard to watch jean suffer. It doesn’t seem fair for her to have to endure so much pain. Even though I am powerless, I believe that you are powerful and capable of stepping into this situation and completely altering the outcome. In faith, I am responding to the promises in your word that you listen to our prayers and those prayers can make her well. So, I am bringing my friend before you to ask for your healing touch in her life. Thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal healing, but I am asking you to provide healing for her on this side of heaven. Amen

I say amen to all your prayer request Jean!
I decree complete healing upon your body in Jesus Name.
Claiming the finish work of Jesus on the cross to fully manifest in you.
For by the blood and stripes of Jesus we are healed.
IBS and acid reflux be gone in Jesus name!
Let the grace and mercy and love of God flood in your life right now.
Sealed by the blood of Jesus!
In Jesus Name! Amen!

Jesus, With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand, You have healed the sick and raised the dead. How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth, How powerful is your redeeming love. How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope. By your stripes I ask for healing. Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. Amen.

Losing our health is one of the greatest challenges a person may experience. Satan undesrstand this as well.

Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

That is why he reserved his last temptation for last.

However, prayer indeed help.

Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I’ll include you brother in my prayer. Aside from praying for healing, we should also pray that we will be able to bear the trials that come our way. That we have the mental fortitude to accept things the way they are and trust in God that regardless of what happens, He will always be there for us.

2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Even though one of Paul’s request was not granted by God, Paul is still strong enough to continue serving God.

Dear Lord God, I pray for Jean’s fast healing, Lord. Please Lord God, forgive him for his sins. Save him Dear Lord from this illness he is battling. Give him the strength Lord to battle this. We know Lord God you are greater than what Jean is feeling right now. Amen.