Hillsong worship leader says his faith is on 'incredibly shaky ground'

“Time for some real talk,” the Australian writer wrote in a since-deleted post on Instagram. “I’m genuinely losing my faith, and it doesn’t bother me. Like, what bothers me now is nothing. I am so happy now, so at peace with the world. It’s crazy.”

“This is a soapbox moment so here I go … How many preachers fall? Many,” he continued. “No one talks about it. How many miracles happen. Not many. No one talks about it. Why is the Bible full of contradictions? No one talks about it. How can God be love yet send four billion people to a place, all ‘coz they don’t believe? No one talks about it. Christians can be the most judgmental people on the planet—they can also be some of the most beautiful and loving people. But it’s not for me.”

The “All I Need Is You” writer said he’s “not in” anymore and desires “genuine truth.”

“Not the ‘I just believe it’ kind of truth,” he wrote. "Science keeps piercing the truth of every religion. Lots of things help people change their lives, not just one version of God. Got so much more to say, but for me, I keeping it real. Unfollow if you want, I’ve never been about living my life for others.”

Christianity “just seems to me like another religion at this point,” Sampson said.

“I could go on, but I won’t,” he wrote. “Love and forgive absolutely. Be kind absolutely. Be generous and do good to others absolutely. Some things are good no matter what you believe. Let the rain fall, the sun will come up tomorrow.”

When people are only told that God and Jesus Christ are adjuncts to their already full lives, it’s no wonder people leave, lose their “faith”, even become bitter in some cases. They Have Not Been Taught The Truth about Christianity!

The law and the Gospel must go together side by side for any fallen human being (that’s all of us) to understand why they need a Savior in the first place!

Paul says in Romans:

Romans 7:4-7 New International Version (NIV)
4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.
7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

Please see “Hell’s Best Kept Secret” for more information about this troubling subject, here —> Hell’s Best Kept Secret