Holy Spirit, You know my heart. You understand my deepest wants and need

Holy Spirit, You know my heart. You understand my deepest wants and needs, and You know my every intention. You know me better than I know myself. There is nowhere I could run to escape Your presence, and nothing I could hide from You! And that’s why, right now, I am asking You to give me Your divine wisdom and guidance. I don’t always know what to pray for. My soul is weary and I am tired. I often worry about making the right decision—but I want to live a life that honors You. Even though I may feel like I can’t move forward or see what’s ahead—You see me. And You know me. So please guide me. Show me the paths that lead to abundant life, and convict me when I am tempted to stray from You. As You guide me, restore me. I will place my hope in You at all times because You know all things, and by You, my life is held together. You are my strength in times of need, and You have become my salvation. So hold me close, Lord, and teach me to walk in a manner worthy of the calling You have given me. Direct my steps as You guard my life, because I want to glorify You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Ric Rodriquez

A M E N

LeoDa BenSa

You don’t pray to the Holy Spirit.

Peggy Harris Kies

AMEN Glory to GOD

Yuki Ly

Forgive me Lord when I stumble from your path. As You alone are my strength and shield. Amen

Alan Pendry

yes Lord have your way in me Amen

Shannon Lloyd

Perfect words thankyou Amen

Jean Bassett

AMEN.

Mary Horan Tinklepaugh