How awesome is our God… I want to just share with you…

How awesome is our God… I want to just share with you…
I used to drink 8 liters+ of cider, vodka, black cans anything really… My children went too church at first to get out of home. They prayed as children for 10yrs for a sober mother, I was a violent alcoholic for 14yrs and couldn’t control it… I got so desperate I took over 100 tables as I couldn’t cope this way… Whilst I was in icu i they was giving me adrenaline… I cried out Jesus if your real I can’t take another step as an alcoholic… I was on librium for a week then discharged back home where my partner was still drinking, he asked me when I got home did I want a drink pouring? I said No thank you as I didn’t feel I wanted one… Then it hit me my cry, my prayer He had heard me! I went with it and prayed some more… Things got better my children saw the difference, I felt different… I gave my life too Jesus there and then and never looked back… Now 9yrs later I have never touched a drop since that one prayer!! The first time my boys worshiped in church together was the best feeling ever… I now attend a church and I love Jesus with all my heart! All Glory too Abba… For he heard my cry… Ever since I just get closer to Him… Praise his mighty name… Don’t ever doubt that one prayer it really can change your life… All Glory to Jesus…

Caroline Joy Edwards

So proud of you

Rita Edmondson

God is good. Took me out of homosexual stuff. I’ve never been happier

Mark Buchanan

Yes! God is Faithful!

Deborah Marines

HAPPI FOR YOU BELOVED GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL STRENG TO BE SRONG ALL YOUR DAYS IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL ARE LORD JESUS CHRIST COME IN NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN❤️‍🔥

Samih Bahi

GOD IS GOODTHANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR HOLY NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN❤️‍🔥

Samih Bahi

Amen!! God is Good and hear our prayers

Virginia Torres

Amen Jesus the faithful One always on and into time.

Janemaree Baker