How can a wife who is a Christian stop getting easily irritated, angry and expecting people around to be perfect?

Hello everyone. How can a wife who is a Christian stop getting easily irritated, angry and expecting people around to be perfect?

1 Peter 2:23 New Living Translation (NLT)
23 He did not retaliate when he was insulted,
nor threaten revenge when he suffered.
He left his case in the hands of God,
who always judges fairly.

I think Bible Meditation and Prayer is best solution…as we mediate more and more… go deeper and deeper we become more in likeness of Our Lord Jesus

The only thing that works is that she should have sincere covenant with the Father that you will always obey all of Jesus’ sayings . It is like the saying : Practice makes Perfect .

We still have imperfect tendencies. it takes times to rid ourselves of these feelings. Keep it in prayer to help you overcome these issues. God bless our efforts

1. When she get to know her sin, and in front of God, she is not perfect, she could be changed.
  2. Jesus is perfect, but he come to serve the sinners, imperfect ones like us and try to understand the pain in sinners. Even we put him on the cross, but he forgave us. When we remember this, we could be humble.
  3. People who love her need to pray for her. Actually she is the one who need people to embrace and love.
  4. Romans 2: 1,You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

Dear @Sophia, take heart!
https://www.wretched.org/resolve-conflict-biblically/

I downloaded the whole thing and it helped me greatly!

it is very hard, but when you can receive grace from God, you will better and better.

Changing a person’s heart like this is the most difficult thing in the world…even more difficult than moving a mountain…we can’t, but God can; and we should have faith…let’s pray with faith that God can change her heart.