How can i solve my misunderstanding with God?

How can i solve my misunderstanding with God?

1 Like

Without knowing what your misunderstanding with God is, I do not know how to answer your question. You need to give more detail to get good answers.

Listen to other people’s testimony about their experiences with God.Through other people’s experience of God’s work, we find that our knowledge of God is limited, which can help us to correct our wrong perceptions of god

1 Like

@Jianqiu has an excellent suggestion to help not this question alone, but many questions.
I would only add to read the Bible as much as you would read your favorite novel.

Thank you for your sharing, I heard a testimony, and it is very helpful.

1 Like

How to solved that, honestly i don’t have a perfect answer using my experience to solved that issue but you can also base on the below bible verse i hope it helps even its one year ago issue.

Therefore we are always confident, although we know that while we are at home in the body, we are away from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, then, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

I don’t know the details about your misunderstanding with God, what is it exactly. I am not an expert when it comes to theology and doctrines, but if I will base it on my own personal relationship with God. I also encountered many struggles with my relationship with Him, struggles which really affected my life and testimony as a Christian, and until now I still have a lot of flaws in me which God is dealing. What I’ve learned is to submit to God and to surrender everything to Him, because that is what He wants. For us to treat Him as our God and our Father, giving Him our full respect and trust, I think with this my misunderstanding with Him will be over turned.

Hello, dear @patri12
Maybe it was a language barrier, what you wanted to say was how to understand more about the Lord? If it’s something like that, we’ll you can’t start by reading the Bible, meditating on it and trying to apply what Jesus said in you daily live. Understanding God, talking and praying to him, can be a very personal and great experience, but you need to accept him at your heart and really understand his teaching, applying them also.
It’s step by step.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

I don’t know exactly what misunderstanding it is that you are going through but one thing I can say is that to solve any problem within the relationship, you have to be honest and open with what you feel. Sometimes, misunderstandings happen because the other party failed to explain the message well. So just be transparent with God, He knows when we are troubled.

1 Like