How can we call a nation to repentance ,when the church it’s self doesn’t recognize its need to repent?

How can we call a nation to repentance ,when the church it’s self doesn’t recognize its need to repent?

Mike Busler

Most folks don’t even know what “repent” means. That’s the first problem. The second is, a lot of folks don’t repent themselves and that makes it hard to call a nation to repent when we do what we say not to do ourselves

Kieran McAlister

As an ordinary Christian I can pray for my church and my nation and ask for divine help from almighty God.

Paritosh Christian

There is a big difference between a Nation and the Church. A nation consists of non believers in God while the Church is made up exclusively of pipo who have confessed, received and believed in Jesus Christ and are in active continuous relations with J… See more

Leon Mboloma

All our sins (past, present, Future!) are paid off by the blood of our saviour Lord Jesus Christ! He took our sins so far away, as far the east is from the west (over the whole universe! so He took it infinitely far away!) We repent out of understandin… See more

Sascha Reis