How can we decide what is God's purpose?

How can we decide what is God’s purpose?

it is hard to explain, but we can seek God and pray. Then we can make sure.

You have normal questions but you are a very important person.
God in His wisdom decided to create you very long ago and He always knew everything about you.You are a very special person.God loves you so much that His Son Jesus Christ died for you.If it is God’s plan for you to have kids then you will get them and nobody and nothing can prevent that.Your purpose is to live for the glory of God to the best of your ability.
When you get a job do your best and that is all you can do.

1 Like

I don’t think there is only one thing. There are many. I’m 50 yrs old and believe I have just finally found my life’s calling. That doesn’t mean my time until now has been purposeless.

Just being a good person, being willing to listen to others in need are great traits that inspire others.

I personally think that the “process” of my life is a lot more important than any specific accomplishment I might make. Sometimes our most important purpose is to spread joy and love. How do you quantify that? I’m not sure.

I don’t know your religion but as a Christian I pray to God to give me the answers to these questions. Let me tell you though that no matter what you feel right now, it could be two months or two years from now you will make a difference in someones life. Who says it has to be something big? Sometimes the smallest things make a huge impact on someones life.

First look at what you are good at. If you can’t find that then maybe you’re having a self esteem issue? Don’t give up hope and remember that God loves you. If you need help finding your way to God, please feel free to email me, I’d love to talk with you.

A few years ago I suffered greatly from depression. I wasn’t living my life for God, and even though I had four children at that time, I even thought they would be fine if they didn’t have me. It’s really amazing how your life can change once you find your faith.

Good question!
Our ultimate purpose, what we were created for, was to have fellowship with our creator. Only in right fellowship with our heavenly Father can we know what real joy and fullfillment is. If you want to know more about how to be “reconnected” to Him, just ask. It is not difficult. It involves knowing you are seperated from God, wanting to be close to Him and know Him, and being willing to trust what He tells you from His love letter to us…the Bible. Remember, faith honors God and God honors faith. I hope for your sake you will turn to the only name given under heaven whereby we can be saved…Jesus. He truly is the only Way. The only door.

Romans 8: 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[i] have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Try to get the instruction from the Bible. If you are not familar with the Bible, try to seek help from those who understand the Bible better.

Bible is God’s best revelation to us. If we still don’t know, we can pray before God.

Confirm with God’s words, confirm with your spiritual leader, then confirm with yourself by praying and communicating with your spiritual friends and families.