How can we enjoy with God everyday?

How can we enjoy with God everyday and feel satisfied in any difficulties?

Never be away from Bible and prayer; God will lead us through these.

I think it’s impossible.
Although I pray everyday, I cannot feel enjoy sometimes.
But it’s my thought.
There will be a way that we can enjoy everyday.

yes, it is impossible. But we can read Bible and increase our daily life with God.

I think that reading Bible and praying on daily basis is most important thing. No matter how difficult our situation is, we have to focus our God who is with us always. When we came to know his love and faithfulness to us, we can have peace in him.

Simple but not always easy.

1. Repent of our sins fully and completely, daily.
  2. Believe on Jesus Christ as our Savior and our God, daily.
  3. Read the Bible, daily.

Hope that helps @gratia1010

If we always realize that we are sinners, we will be happy every day if we realize how great the grace God has forgiven our sins. So we must look at the cross of Jesus Christ every day.

Thank you for all the answers ^o^

When I read the Word, when I pray, when I praise, when I share the grace I have received, I believe that God is with me.
he is loving me and leading me to the right path.

I am weak, but I give thanks and praise to the Lord who is with me.

Through reading Bible and meditate it everyday with prayer to God. God is with us!

We need some experiences being alone with God. The best way is to be in an environment that you are not familiar with and you have to take responsibility to survive the new. In such environment, you are not able to rely on your familiar things. Absolutely, you will cry out to God.

If you feel in your life can’t enjoy the relationship with God, probably it means your life need some change.