How can we explain God's law to homosexual?

How can we explain God’s law to homosexual ?

I often think about this question, which is also a challenge for me.I once saw a movie called Prayers for Bobby, and I thought a lot after watching it.How can we evangelize to homosexual ? Through that movie I understood that more important than what we were delivering was that we needed to really embrace them equally.We are not more pure or noble than homosexuals. We are all sinners before God.We hate sin, but we love sinners because that’s how God loves us.This, I think, is critical.

yes, it is very challege, they think they are no sinners, and they even find base from Bible.

It is not easy to explain with just some words; word itself is easy, but the work is not easy; if we can have a trust relationship, and the Holy Spirit works among us, maybe they can accept my words.

I think it is same with explain to others. Like explain that stealing is a sin to a thief. To explain that arrogance is a sin. I heard some testimony from the people who used to be homosexual. They knew that is not right, but they just try to make it right so that they won’t feel guilty. We all are same.

1 Like

Q: How can we explain God’s law to homosexual ?

THIS IS VERY SIMPLE!
The way you explain God’s law to a homosexual is the same way you explain God’s law to a:

• fornicator
  • liar
  • thief
  • adulterer
  • sinner

We ALL have sinned enough to be sent to the lake of fire for all or just one of these!

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Homosexuals are no greater sinners than are liars. And how many of us have lied? And how many times have we lied in our life? Stolen? Been drunk? Slandered others? Cheated others? These are sins all of us have. One explains God’s law by going through the 10 Commandments and seeing the scriptures that tell us that if we do not follow all the 10 Commandments, we have our part in hell.

The only way out for any of us is to REPENT OF OUR SINS AND BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST!

Hope that clears things up. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing, it is very useful to me.

1 Like