How can we hear the voice of God?

Please tell me how I can hear Jesus. I know not every thought is my own. I’m so tired of trying to hear HIS voice and not hearing HIM. It makes me so frustrated to the point of getting angry.

Leah Mayberry

It is for sure that everyone who seeks God can hear the voice of God no matter who you are, where you are, because now is the era of Holy Spirit.

I want to say that the Bible is the most important way that can help me to hear the voice of God, because He is living , He speaks through His words which already written down in the book. When you are struggling with the question even to the point of angry, maybe Jesus will kindly said, my loving child, why don’t you try to read that books that I’ve gave to you. What’s your response if Jesus tells you like this?
So, don’t feel frustrated, and don’t look too high or too far, just like this verse in Romans 10:6-8:

“Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”.
8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim.

The word is near you, the voice of God is always near you. Just come to His word, and let whole of your heart and mind totally surrounded by His loving and gentle voice.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, God is always with us, trust in Him and seek God through the Bible, it’s a most direct way.

1 Like

This video is very good. You are not the only one who has been focusing on hearing the Holy Spirit/Jesus’s voice. Search also for #Hear Him. Many have been sharing their experiences with this.