How can we improve our faith everyday?

How can we improve our faith everyday?

We can not feel everyday that plants grow. It is the same. If we pray daily and meditate on the Word of God, God will make us grow.

1 Like

Romans 10:17 (NLT)
So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ.

By believing God in small things.

Faith is said to arise from hearing. I think I will meditate on the Word every day.

Daily pray, read bible, listen the words of God, and live according the word.

I think we can improve it through practice of daily life with the Words of God.

In my own opinion @patri12

Trust in the Lord (v.5). All of God’s promises are true, wise and faithful. His love is steadfast. Therefore, we can trust that He will never leave us or forsake us (Psalm 9:10), that there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1), and that He will see our journey of holiness through to completion at the day of Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

Credits to : Bible

By meditating on God’s word every day. By choosing to have a positive outlook in life. By trusting God and doing our part as well. I know challenges will forever be there, but nothing is impossible with God.

We can improve our faith everyday by watering ourselves with prayers, the words of God through reading and interacting with people who has a same goal as you. I do it by reading spiritual books, blogs about faith, repeating verses that counters my negativity and talking to inspirational people who empowers me.

1 Like

As believers, our desire to grow in faith should be accompanied by actions that match this desire. We can grow through applying what we do know, growing in God’s Word, serving God, surrounding ourselves with others who are growing in faith, and prayer. Even a small increase in faith is significant and worth the effort in our walk with God.