How can we think people do not change their behavior after they say they are Christian?

How can we think people do not change their behavior after they say they are Christian?

There is the Scripture for this question, its seems very direct, Please don’t feel bad…its is the answer for those who judge others…Thanks
Romans 14:4
Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? Their own master will judge whether they stand or fall. And with the Lord’s help, they will stand and receive his approval.

I think knowing God is a process, and so is our growth.Although we all claim to be Christians, we actually have many habits and thoughts that we cannot overcome and change.So we also need to give others time to change.

We always see the future not just present …if not now but one day surely there will be change, God’s love never fail

A true Christian lives God’s Word and is “born from above.”
True Christians do the works of Jesus Christ and greater works (John 14:12), including preaching, teaching, healing, speaking in tongues, raising the dead, and casting out devils. Not that these works all have to be evidenced, just the first two seal the deal.

A person who really know gospel, know his sin and know about the salvation through Jesus Christ, and he really repent, He will surely be changed.

My mom was a Christian and I also said I was a Christian since I was little. But actually I really didn’t believe God and don’t know about Jesus at all. For me faith was just a religion. Until God found me and I start to study bible. I started to change.

1 Like

I think they are not clear about the sanctification.

Thank you for your answering, it is very useful for me.