How can we trust God's provision during challenging times?

How can we trust God’s provision during challenging times? In biblical and practical ways?

1 Like

@theenaocay: God is always with us even in ordinary days that we don’t have this Covid19… in this times, Jeremiah 29:11 is the only weapon I have. For I know he will never leave me astray nor forsake me. Let’s just keep on praying that anytime soon, we could go back to our normal lives.

1 Like

Important verse from this pandemic crisis, Always pray, believe have faith on him.
Hebrews 11:6 ESV
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Like

Hi ! @theenaocay
Actually, this is happening to me right now. I don’t have any support from my family as of the moment as I told them not give because of the situaion we have. Since then, God has been so good and so faithful to me that His provision just overflows. It wasn’t instant, but it is consistent. I’ve learned that provision isn’t always an actual money. It’s also cutting back the cost of your bills and necessities. I have never been more sustained and confident in mylife.

1 Like

Yes… consistenly be in faith.
For we cannot please God without faith.

Hello, dear @theenaocay,
Sometimes it’s hard, sometimes you feel alone or in desesperation, but God it’s always there for us. He has his plan, his will, even though we don’t understand it! It’s there, and we shouldn’t doubt it, as that’s exactly what true faith is. It doesn’t work for anything to pray and thank God when everything is going in the way we liked it, life’s that, up and downs. Remember Jesus words:
John 20:29
Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

The mere fact the we always wake up in the morning is enough to trust God for giving us another day in life to be with everyone we love, he still has a plan in each one of us. Another point is written on the verse of Romans 8:32:
“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”

1 Like

Trust him with all your Heart and all your soul . God promise is never fail just hold on in His promises and Have faith. Jesus said in jeremiah 33.3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. just pray to Him and He will answer.

1 Like

Thanks.
Yes have faith.

Thanks for that reminder that our God is a generous GOD.
Zillion times generous to whom I have ever know generous.

1 Like

Thanks Luis…
Keep believing and have faith in one true GOD.

Thanks. It reminds me that GOD is with us and he is with us who can be against us.

Yes… God has a plan. His ways and thoughts are always higher than us.

Just Hold on in His many promises God allow trials and problems in us because He want us to trust Him. He teach us to come at his feet and Pray and give all our wearies our problems to Him because Heis our God, our provider, our healer and He love us.

Let us be patient and give the Lord God our full trust. We know that the Lord God is more powerful than our problems, than this virus, than our sorrows, and any challenging time that may come. This is where our faith in Him comes in. If we have faith and trust in Him, good things happen. :yellow_heart: