How can you explain to a person. Her father got cancer, you and your friends pray for them. You want to testify God's grace, but they deny. But you know God listened to your prayer, so her father can be healed quickly

How can you explain to a person. Her father got cancer, you and your friends pray for them. You want to testify God’s grace, but they deny. But you know God listened to your prayer, so her father can be healed quickly.

Actually I rarely tell them that if God will heal her father or not. Yet I will tell them about the meaning of our life that Bible tells us. If God tells me that He will heal her father, I will pray for him and tell her faithfully. Otherwise, I will not testify anything about God’s healing.

i see, may be it is the better way to let them believe. i see they do not want to know gospel, so i do not evangelize to them. Or they feel i push them to believe.

Its all about faith, we have to live in faith and we created to live in faith by the Faith God, just believe that we have been healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ as the bible says

Only Believe, there is no other way…

Keep praying for them and serve them.

We can never force someone to believe, but we can keep loving and praying for them. God listens to your prayers.