How do I know which of God’s promises are for me?

How do I know which of God’s promises are for me?

God’s Word is full of promises and they are all for you. Generally, all promises in Scriptures apply to everyone, as the Bible does not discriminate people. Anyone can feed from the Master’s hand. Yet, there are promises that apply to specific situations and people. For instance, one of the most popular and often quoted promises is in Romans 8:28, which says “Everything works together for good”. Does this apply for everyone? Can everybody claim this to be true in their lives? Nope. The verse continues “…to them that love, and to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

1 Like

Our God is multidimensional. All the promises of God are yes and amen. Whatever you can believe God for is yours. God is saying yes and when you say amen you are saying “So be it” Like in the scripture 2 Peter 1:3-4 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world.

1 Like

Hi, @eestioko and @Valerie! Thank you so much! May the Lord God bless you! Stay safe!! :yellow_heart:

What is a promise? A promise is a declaration that one will do exactly what they say or something will happen just as pledged. So when God makes a promise to his people, it will come to pass

1 Like

The Bible is full of God’s promises and reminders that He is faithful. Let this powerful list of God’s promises teach you more about His incredible character. Reflect on this rich collection of promise quotes to help you in whatever you’re facing today. Take encouragement from the truth that God is with you.