How do you deal with Christians who try to shoehorn our beliefs down other people’s throats?

How do you deal with Christians who try to shoehorn our beliefs down other people’s throats? I think sometimes many Christians get a little bit too excited, inadvertently put down other people and even turn them off to Christianity by doing so. To me I don’t think it’s right to shove beliefs that other people and tell them they’re going to hell if they don’t believe what we believe. I think that’s just wrong

Michael Romasanta

The best way to live as a Christian is to be CHRISTLIKE. LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH & CRY & LET IT BE. RESPECT OTHERS & PRAY FOR THEM.

Marie Grace Antonio

When these poor victims that have hurt feelings stand before their eternal fate, they will wish they swallowed that Jesus that was shoved down their throats. There is nothing loving about smiling and quietly and peacefully watching as people are eternally dammed.

Lance Carter

When my dad was dying I asked the Lord how to share Christ with him. The Lord told me to love him, just love him. I had the great pleasure of praying the sinners prayer with him before he died. God is good

Betty Reeder